Jesoba.com Technolgoy and Entertaiment Blog

Jesoba.com Technolgoy and Entertaiment Blog
Click above image to accesss the blog. Thank you

Saturday, January 28, 2012

FRAUD Balance deductions for Value Added Services by Reliance Mobile

My name is Naresh, I am the user of Reliance GSM number #######. Due to some reasons, I did not use the Reliance GSM sim in the month of October and last 3 weeks of September 2011. I remember the balance in the SIM was around Rs. 80 (I am not sure, but it was definitely above 50) in the first week of September. The SIM was not inserted in any mobile from 10th Sep to 31st October, even then when I checked the balance it showed Rs. 0.2.

I never thought there can be balance deductions without using the SIM automatically. I think Reliance has automatically activated some VAS like caller tune, etc and deducted charges for that.

Since I have never requested any VAS on this number as of now, these charges should be refunded back. There are so many complaints against Reliance GSM deducting charges for unwanted VAS. Proper action should be taken against Reliance so that such instances are not repeated. 


Ref. http://www.consumercourt.in/mobile-services/79561-reliance-gsm-fraud-balance-deductions-vas.html

Jesoba.com Technolgoy and Entertaiment Blog

Jesoba.com Technolgoy and Entertaiment Blog
Click above image to accesss the blog. Thank you